Friday, November 18, 2011
Imagine how it would feel to get up at your own sweet time and not hurry to office in the regular chaos of snarling traffic all the while getting choked on pollution. And then, to begin the day as though you are fresh form home and nothing has happened. Listen to the Boss ordering you around and giving you the grind for deadlines.
Extra Income has not hurt anyone up to now, and it should not be hurting you either. If you are willing to do that extra bit of work or travel that extra mile for your boss, I am sure you will be more than willing to do so for yourself, especially if you feel that it would improve the quality of your life and your family.
Extra Income does not come for free. It involves hard work but of the kind you would want to do. It is not hard work when you are doing what you always wanted. A little bit of inspiration could get you off the mark, wouldn�t it? Let�s get going point wise:
1. You will be your own boss with no one looking over your shoulder.
Freedom of time, moment, goals, finances everything left to you.
2. Work at your convenience. Be your own time master. Flexibility benefits
are more for mothers and people having other responsibilities apart from
3. Flexibility to do whatever you want to do, whenever you want to do it.
4. The above factors help you to pursue your regular income job until you
are sure of the extra income business. You can always switch.
5. Job security and fear of unemployment vanish.
6. Sense of pride. Make you more of a complete person who can proudly say
that he/ she is an entrepreneur who has achieved something.
7. Self confidence going through the sky. This factor will help you face most
hurdles in life with a lot lesser heartaches and stress.
8. Limitations of earning do not exist. You can earn as much as you want by
just stepping up the speed.
9. Many countries offer tax benefits for home based businesses, since it is
considered extra income. So greater credit ratings with lesser tax
10. You can retire at your own time, at 30 or at 60, it�s entirely up to you.
Analyze the above points on a piece of paper before making your decision on whether you want that extra income or not. I am very sure you would like to go that extra mile to earn extra money by taking up some online jobs which you can work from home. This is one online job which you should seriously consider because it is free to take up and you make the extra income you need.